Hello Everyone,
Today I have a card to share that I created for As You See It Challenge #377. They have a recipe challenge for us. I pulled out an old bundle and coordinating paper.
Basic White, Thick White and Golden Glow Card Stock
Daffodil Delight and Garden Green Two Tone Card Stock
Floral Delight DSP (ret)
Delightful Wishes Bundle (ret)
Stone and Vine 3D Embossing Folder
Garden Green Ink
Glossy Dots Assortment (ret)
Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.
Happy Stamping!

Yep, that bundle and those papers are totally perfect for this challenge! I like what you've done with yours and the ways you've ticked the boxes for the recipe. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Suzy - I do love this suite so much still, lol. I haven't played with the diecut flowers at all - how perfect they are here! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
ReplyDeleteSuzy, I love this! Such great choices for paper, colour and texture! I'd say you nailed the Challenge! Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges this week!
ReplyDelete