Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Gathering Moments

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for two Friday challenges. Heather has given us a great sketch at Sunday Stamps Challenge #395. I paired that with Retro Rubber Challenge #281. They have a tic Tac Toe challenge this round. The elements from their board that I used are twine, leaves and embossing. I pulled out a stamp set from last year and some coordinating patterned paper for my card.

Basic White, Cajun Craze and Old Olive Card Stock

Gathering Together Specialty DSP (ret)

Gathering Moments Bundle (ret)

Perennial Postage Dies

Gathering Leaves Embossing Folder (ret)

Linen Thread

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty fall card, love those leaves! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice autumn themed card with a lot of textural interest! The die cuts are great. Thanks for joining us at RRBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done...falling leaves and awesome designer paper!! Thanks for play along with our "Don't Leaf Me" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your rocked it!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC395

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so rich and colourful, love the layers. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire RR DT

    ReplyDelete