Monday, August 31, 2026

In Color Leaves

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for TGIF Challenge #592. They have a product challenge. They want to see what we can create using the 2026-28 In Colors. I love all of them. and the featured patterned papers are just gorgeous! Th sketch for my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge #579. 


Basic White and Barely Blush Card Stock

Peaceful Pine Two Toe Card Stock

2026-28 In Color Gingham Gallery and Bloom Boutique Specialty DSP

Simply Leaves Stamp Set

Nature's Symphony and Stylish Shapes Dies

Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder

VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder

Barely Blush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Golden Glow and Peaceful Pine Ink

Linen Thread

2026-28 In Color Dots 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Great card, Suzy! I love your mixture of patterns and texture! Thank you for joining the TGIF challenge!

    ReplyDelete