Sunday, September 20, 2026

Inspire.Create.Challenges #225

Welcome back! We, at Inspire.Create.Challenges, have a great challenge starting today. We want you to create a CAS (clean and simple) card. I pulled out an adorable stamp set and added some bright colors for my card. The colors I used are provided by Creative Colour Challenge #256. 

Basic White, Thick White and Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock

Brights Painted Patterns DSP

Cutest Crew Bundle

Scalloped Blooms Dies

Black and Lemon Lime Twist Ink

Bubble Bath Faux Linen Ribbon (last Chance) (colored Flirty Flamingo)

Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blends


I hope my card inspired you to join in this challenge and make something of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT Wednesday, September 30, 2026. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines. Also, check out the other wonderful projects made by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment