Good Morning All!
My card today was created for Retro Rubber Challenge #280. They have a great sketch to play with this round. I pulled out a favorite stamp set from my fall collection. This stamp set came from way back to 2018. I thought this set would go great with the current In Color papers. It felt like I was summoning grandma's kitchen. I was most excited about using the tiled ceiling embossing folder. One of my favorite things about the Retro Challenges is getting to mix some old favorites with new products.
Basic White, Barely Blush, Peaceful Pine Card Stock
Bloom Boutique Specialty DSP
Country Home and Fruitful Blessings Stamp Sets (ret)
Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder (ret)
Early Espresso Ink
In Color and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Linen Thread
Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.
Happy Stamping!

Absolutely stunning, love the pattern mixing here, the embossing folder is a great detail and really elevates the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire RR DT x
ReplyDeleteWhat a dainty card with so much textural interest. Love the colors and the bit of twine! Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber!
ReplyDelete