Saturday, August 1, 2026

Scalloped Posies

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for two fun challenges. Creative Colour Challenge #251 has an interesting color combo. I paired these colors with a sketch from Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #406.

Golden Glow Two Tone Card Stock

Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy Card Stock

BrightsPainted Patterns DSP

Scalloped Blooms Bundle

Stone and Vine 3D Embossing Folder

Night of Navy Ink

2026-28 In Color Dots  


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. WOW! Love this Suzy - what a clever idea to use the scalloped circles to create flowers! Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Suzy, and a great use of the sketch as well as the challenge colors. I like how you curled up the flower petals for more dimension. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all of your details on this pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing what depth and dimension you can get from the same paper when you use both sides of the two-tone paper. It makes your flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete