Tuesday, July 7, 2026

CAS Colours and Sketches #589 Sketch Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to my blog,

We are back with another sketch challenge. Joanne has designed a fun sketch for us to play with this round. I used some favorite dies and bright colors to make my card.

Basic White, Thick While Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Pretty Peacock Card Stock

Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP

Scalloped Blooms Stamp Set

Bordered in Beauty and Extraordinary Life Dies

Flirty Flamingo Ink



I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this sketch challenge. You can enter your project from now until 7:00pm EST on Monday, July 20, 2026. You can find all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun with the "ripped out" piece of pattern paper. I really like the colours you chose to play with

    ReplyDelete