Monday, April 4, 2022

Hoarder?

Hello Stampers! 

This past week's CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #463 sent me to search through my old cardstock. I found all three colors! The challenge was a double challenge that provided a great sketch as well as colors. 

Cardstock: Pineapple Punch, Taken With Teal and Watermelon Wonder

DSP: Pattern Party

Stamp Set: In Bloom

Dies: Pierced Bloom

Ink: Black

White and Black Bakers Twine

Wink of Stella

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!

                                                                           



2 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper, and the flowers are so cute, the stitched look is one of my favs. Thanks for joining us at CC&S for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the pattern paper on the background, it's such a fun contrast to the colorful flowers! :) Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete