Saturday, July 18, 2026

Cutest Birds

  Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for two great challenges.At Freshly Made Sketches #745 JenT. has a great sketch for us. Creative Colour Challenge #249 has some fun summery colors to play with. I used a fun stamp set and cute vellum for my card.

Basic White, Thick White, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight and Strawberry Slush Card Stock

Berry Botanical Patterned Vellum

Cutest Crew Bundle

Stylish Shapes Dies

Black and Strawberry Slush Ink

Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight and Strawberry Slush Stampin' Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card with those little birds and fresh colors! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete