Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Dazzling Butterflies

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #298. Felicita has a great board for us to work with this round. I went with the top row of Sparkle, Ribbon or Twine and Butterflies for my card. I pulled out a favorite bundle and some fun patterned paper for my card. The sparkle is there, we had very overcast skies today and the sparkle didn't show. 

Basic White, Flirty Flamingo and Lost Lagoon Card Stock

Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP

Bordered in Beauty Bundle

Banner Sayings Stamp Set

Extraordinary Life Dies

Black Ink

Stampin' Blends

Wink of Stella

Black Bakers Twine

Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment