Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Halloween Fun Fold

Hello Everyone,

I have a card today to share that I created for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #302. Betty has a great board that led me to a Halloween card. I went with the top row of orange, die cut and fun fold. I used this fun fold earlier this week. I like it because you can see both sides of the patterned paper. 

Basic White, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock

Frightfully Fun DSP

Vellum

Oh My Fright Bundle

Web of Fun Dies

Black and Pumpkin Pie Ink



Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to use your double sided paper, love the fun fold, Suzy! Your Halloween card could not be cuter! I love the bold sentiment in two scripts. Thanks for playing along at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete