Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Noel Tidings

 Hello Everyone!

My card today was created for As You See It #382. Joanne has a fill in the blank challenge for us. This is the second Christmas card I made this year, I think. I pulled out a new suite of products for my card. The sketch of my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #585.

Basic White and Peaceful Pine Card Stock

Neutral Noel Specialty DSP

Noel tidings Bundle

Stylish Shapes Dies

Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Golden Glow, Mossy Meadow, Peaceful Pine and Pecan Pie Ink

Golden Glow Shimmer Brush

Neutrals Jute Combo Pack


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely second Christmas card, Suzy! I really like this bundle because there are so many different ways you can use it! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete