Friday, July 23, 2021

Honey Bee for Paper Players #550 Clean and Simple Challenge



July 23, 2021

I pulled out a favorite retired stamp set to meet the Bee theme for the Paper Players challenge this week.

For this clean and simple project I cut a stencil using the honeycomb die. Using Bumblebee ink and a blending bush I created a background on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White cardstock. I splattered with just a small amount using the dark Basic Black blend.

The card front was layered onto a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Bumblebee cardstock and attached to a standard Thick Basic White card base.

I used the large bee die to cut out the bee from Basic Black cardstock. Then covered the bee with Wink of Stella. This was attached with liquid glue

The sentiment is from The retired Honey Bee stamp set. I masked off part of the sentiment and stamped with black ink. Layered it on a 1/2 inch scrap of Basic Black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment