Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A Beachy Scene

Hello everyone! I pulled out  some leftover pieces from an old Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card. It makes me wish for a Mai Tai instead of my glass of wine. I also tried a new technique I recently saw by Artisan Designer @creativechelsey.  Just Add Ink #586 required a summer theme. I combined their theme with the Ci114 color challenge.

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue and Shimmery White

Dies: Stitched Rectangle and any long curved die (I used the retired Home Together set)

Ink: Soft Suede

June 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit "A Little Smile"

Thanks for looking at my card. I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. The background is so visually striking Suzanne! I love how the layers add so much texture as well! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery scene - love all the layers that make your beachy card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool summer vibe and use of the challenge colours. I love all of the layers and texture you created Suzanne. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink and Colour INKspiration. x

    ReplyDelete