Friday, January 28, 2022

Flashback Friday

I love it when I can dig into my stash and pull out an old favorite stamp set . Its even better when you still have the coordinating paper! Hoarder? The Retro Rubber Challenge 174 is a pastel color challenge this time and as always your stamp has to be at least a year old. My stamp set is from 2016.

Stamps: Bloomin' Love

Cardstock: Basic White and Mint Macaron

DSP: Love Blossoms

Inks: Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron

Blends: light Daffodil Delight

Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon

Classic Genial Gems

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other entries for this challenge.

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful layers, Suzanne! Love this precious heart over your gorgeous background! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stacked layers here, great use of the colours. Thanks for playing with us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The papers are gorgeous all layered with a beautiful heart on top! Well done using our colors! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete