Saturday, February 19, 2022

Butterfly Silhouette

Hi, Here's a card I created using the colors from Creative Colour Challenges #24. The colors were Flirty Flamingo, Cajun Craze and Basic Gray. I started out knowing I wanted to use the Simply Marbleous DSP. Then I saw the color challenge. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the gray and then I remembered the Heart and Home Doilies. Perfect! 

Cardstock: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo and Cajun Craze

DSP: Simply Marblous

Stamp Set: Amazing Silhouettes and On the Horizon

Dies: Layering Circles and Stitched Greenery

Ink: Cajun Craze and Basic Gray

Blends: Dark Cajun Craze

Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

Iridescent Rhinestones

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Suzanne, clever use of the combo and that doily is perfect!! Thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete