Thursday, February 24, 2022

Throwback Birthday

Hello All! Today I am sharing a card I made for the Retro Rubber Challenge #176. I decided to use a favorite set from Spring 2020. The three fun animals work great for this sketch.

Cardstock: Basic White, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Terra Cotta Tile

DSP: Birthday Bonanza

Stamp Set: Bonanza Buddies

Dies: Bonanza

Ink: Mango Melody


Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.


Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, this is such a cute card. It's so fun and festive! I know it will make some little person very happy! This is one set that I wished I had bought when it was available. Maybe I'll have to check ebay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Suzanna, this is adorable! Great choices for our sketch, I love these guys and don't ink them up enough myself! Those banners are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite bundles...great for kids of any age! Fun way to use our sketch toO! So glad you shared this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this fun little array of critters made me smile, fab use of the sketch, I love the bright colours. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete