Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Happy Hedgehog Reverse Stamping

Hello all! Today's card was a bit of an oops. I had the card all planned out and everything was stamped, cut and punched. When I started to do the coloring I realized my hedgehog was facing the wrong way. My first thought was to just use the other hedgehog in the stamp set and fussy cut it out. But if I did that I would miss one of the requirements for the two challenges I wanted to use for this card. So I pulled out my silicone mat and reversed stamped the image. Both challenges were tic tac toe boards, Tic Tac Toe Challenge #150 and Paper Craft Crew Challenge #460. The elements for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge were animal, thanks and punches. The Tic Tac Toe Challenge elements were pastel colors, DSP and punches or dies.

Cardstock: Basic White and Thick Basic White

DSP: Friendly Hello

Stamp Set: Happy Hedgehogs

Punch: Hedgehog Builder

Dies: Scalloped Contour

Ink: Crumb Cake and Soft Succulent

Blends: Crumb Cake, Light Fresh Freesia, Light Calypso Coral, Light Soft Succulent, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Flirty Flamingo

Loose Flower Flourishes

Thanks for stopping by, check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. The reverse stamping was a great idea Suzanne! I love the fresh spring colours and that adorable hedgehog! Thank you for playing with my board at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete