Thursday, March 24, 2022

Throw Back Thursday

Hello everyone! The Retro Rubber Challenge #178 Anything Goes I decided to do an Easter card. For today's card I went way back to 2004. I picked the Springtime Smiles stamp set and mixed it with some recent DSP and current products.

Cardstock: Basic White, Fresh Freesia and Shaded Spruce

DSP: Friendly Hello

Stamp Set: Springtime Smiles

Ink: Shaded Spruce and Memento Black

Blends: Pool Party, Shaded Spruce, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink Flirty Flamingo and light Smoky Slate

Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Suzanne, LOVE this bunny! Wish I'd been around for this set - I'd have kept this cutie, too! Very sweet design, and so great with that DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete