Friday, August 6, 2021

Prized Peony has Flower Power Global Design Project #303

 Happy Friday! We are finally getting some much needed rain here in the PNW. It is a perfect day to stay inside and stamp. This week's GDP is all about flowers. I have an abundance of flower stamps to chose from, so I tried to pick one I haven't seen yet in the challenge. Once again, it takes advantage of some gorgeous Designer Series Paper.

I remembered watching Patty Bennett's video earlier this year where she used blending brushes to color the True Love DSP, which is now discontinued. This technique would also be great with the current Pattern Party DSP.

I used Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive inks for the background paper and to color the Peony.

The Peony and sentiment are from the Prized Peony stamp set, which has coordinating dies.

Here are a few similar cards I made, combing some old products with current and new.


I'm glad you stopped by today! Be sure to check out Global Design Project #303 and see all of the fabulous flower cards. 

Have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment