Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Welcoming Woods for Just Add "N" Challenge

This week's Just Add Ink Challenge #569 was "N". I thought navy, Nothings Better Than, niece's birthday... I was anxious to play with the Welcoming Woods stamp set so I decided on nature.

For this card I started with putting the trees onto Crumb Cake card stock with white embossing powder. I then stamped the leaves using Mango Melody Ink and touched with Wink of Stella.

I added a slight border of Mango Melody to tie the colors together. There is also a Mango Melody leaf shadowing the Be Dazzling die cut leaf.

The Peaceful Prints DSP was cut with The Rectangular Dies for a layer of interest.

The sentiment is also from the Welcoming Woods stamp set. I embossed it with white powder and flagged the end. I attached it with dimensionals.

What I like most about this card is the brightness of the Mango Melody against the neutral colors.

Be sure to check out all of the other projects and challenges at the Just Add Ink Blog

Stop back at my blog later to see what becomes of these two stamped images.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great Nature card, Suzanne. I love the paper you've used as one of your layers & agree that the pop of Mango ink is nice. The little sparkly leaf is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree - the Mango against the Neutrals so really lovely. Sweet card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Nature inspired project for the JAI Challenge. Thankyou for joining in, Suzanne. D x

    ReplyDelete