Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Mildly Wild for TGIF Challenge

The color combination of the Blackberry Beauty Specialty paper is the basis week's #TGIF331 Inspiration Challenge. I like how the brightness of the Polished Pink pops against the Blackberry Bliss and Cinnamon Cider.

I took a lot of inspiration for this card from Artisan Designer Chelsey Christensen. She used the Sparkle of the Season stamp set.

I spent a whole lot of time pondering just how much CASE-ing is acceptable. This is always something I struggle with when creating public cards.

I started with a Very Vanilla card layer. With a mask made from the Painted Labels dies, Rich Razzleberry ink and a blending brush I created an image to anchor the focal point.

I added leaves and flowers using the Lovely You stamp set. The sentiment is also from the Lovely You set.

This layer was mounted onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock. A Polished Pink ribbon was tied around the two layers and then attached to a Cinnamon Cider card base.

The bunny was stamped from the Nature's Beauty stamp set and colored with blends. I fussy cut the rabbit and added it to the card with dimensionals. 

Thanks for looking at my card. Check out all the other cards created for this TGIF331 Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment