Wednesday, September 8, 2021

More Gorgeous Leaves

The TGIF Challenge 332 included some colors this week that first had me thinking Christmas. Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow also make gorgeous autumn leaves.

This card started with a standard card bae cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock. For the bottom layer I stamped the small leaf cluster from the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp set using Mossy Meadow onto Mossy Meadow cardstock.

I stamped the same leaves onto a piece of Very Vanilla. The splatter stamp was stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink.

The sentiment from Lovely You was stamped with Mossy Meadow.

The leaves were cut using the Intricate Leaves dies from the above colors and from gold foil. The Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon completed the card. 

I hope you like my card. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment