Monday, September 20, 2021

Pansy Patch for a few Challenges


When I saw the color combo for the #ci107 challenge I immediately thought of pansies. Later in the week, I saw the sketch put out by Freshly Made Sketches #503. I also included this card in the Watercooler Challenge #WWC324.

Kath's Watercooler Challenge is all about Occasions. There is no better occasion then a friend's birthday.

The layout of simple squares for the Freshly Made Challenge was the perfect backdrop for pansies stamped in the lovely color combo set out by the Colour Inkspiration challenge.

Inks and paper colors for this card are So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.

Dies used were the Pansy Dies and Stitched Shapes. Pansy Patch Stamp set provided the sentiment, leaves and pansies. 

A bit of sparkle was added with the Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.

Thanks so much for looking at my card today. I hope it brings you joy.

1 comment: