Monday, September 13, 2021

Beautifully Penned Lines and Flowers

I started with the Beautifully Penned DSP to create this card for the Just Add Ink #571 Just Add Lines Challenge

I know I wanted to use this paper for the stripes. But, what next? After flipping the paper over I decided to use the floral side as the focal point.

I chose Old Olive cardstock for the card base and added a narrow border of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.

Next I jazzed up a white stitched circle to build my image. I colored the DSP floral image with Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight Blends. They were fussy cut. 

I used the Forever Flourishing dies to cut out leaves from Silver foil. And I used the Sweet Strawberry Bundle to make the small flowers. They were colored with Light Flirty Flamingo. 

Pearl Basic Jewels colored with Daffodil Delight filled the flower centers. The sentiment from Timeless Tulip was stamped in Basic Black.



Thank you for stopping by today. 

Happy Stamping!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne. Lovely colour choices, & your florals are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder way to fully use your papers - love the subtle shading in the back too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete