Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Bright and Cheerful * Textures and Frames

 This card is for a special someone's birthday coming up in a few weeks. I like to have cards like this on hand because they are gender neutral and are suitable for both young and old. This card is also for the Just Add Ink #570 Challenge

For this challenge you were required to use Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and white. Three great colors. 

I chose to use the Textures and Frames Stamp set in order to keep my card nonfeminine. I ended up using only the rectangle stamp to keep it simple.

The sentiment was from the Biggest Wish Stamp set. I added Coastal Cabana Artistic Blooms Sequins to add just enough bling. 


Simple cards are sometimes the best cards. I hope these bold and bright colors brighten your day! Be sure to check all of the projects of this challenge. 

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Suzanne! Such a versatile design a fun use of this weeks challenge colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective stamping - amazing what you can do with one stamp. Love it. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, graphic card, Suzanne. I really like the fun background you've created & Biggest Wish is my fave sentiment set. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete