Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Inspire,Create,Challenges 098 Holiday Card

This holiday card is for the Inspire Create Challenges 098 Sketch Challenge. I picked the Sweet Stockings DSP for this challenge. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the animals on the paper. That being said, the non-animal patterns are perfect for the holidays.

I love the "stitching" on this DSP. I thought it would be a perfect background for these stockings. Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive cardstock, two colors in the DSP, were used for the card
base and layering.

The scallops around the sentiment were cut out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Scalloped Contour Dies.

The sentiment is from the Snowman Season Stamp set and stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink.

The stockings were fussy cut from the Sweet Stockings DSP. Two Bumblebee Matte Decorative Dots add a little embellishment to the card.



This card makes me want to sip a cup of cocoa in front of a warm fire. I hope it gives you like it!

Be sure to visit the challenge site and see all the other great projects. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment