Thursday, September 23, 2021

Throw Back Thursday

Hello All! Today I am participating in the RetroRubber Challenge 167 Let's Get Sketchy I really love that there is a challenge that lets me pull some old favorites from the shelf. It also helps me use up some beautiful papers that I just can't part with.

Terra Cotta Tile ink and cardstock is perfect for a fall card. I also found some designer series paper to pull in for this card. This paper has a touch of Sahara Sand that I used as the card base.

The Stamp set I used is Colorful Seasons from the 1018-19 Annual Catalog. The leaves and sentiment were stamped using Early Espresso and Terra Cotta Tile.

I also cut some leaves out of the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper using the coordinating Seasonal Layers dies.

A linen thread double bow finishes off the card.


Thanks for stopping by today. Go and check out the other cards in this challenge.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment