Monday, September 6, 2021

Feminine, Fancy and Ornate

Hello All and Happy Labor Day. Today's card uses a sketch from Stampin' Fancy Friday. When I saw the sketch I thought it would be great for this retired stamp set. The lovely flowers from the Ornate Style Stamp Set are perfect for the WWC323 - Cathy's Challenge: All Things Feminine.


I pulled from the 2021-2023 In-Colors for this card. Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya blends and cardstock create softness. I used Evening Evergreen for stamping the image and sentiment.

The sentiment is from the still current Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. The cut out was done using The Ornate Layers Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I am off to enjoy family, smoked brisket and to raise a glass of Cote des Roses to toast the end of a great summer. 🍷 



No comments:

Post a Comment