Friday, September 24, 2021

Fall Hydrangea

I LOVE FALL! Sweaters, football, colored leaves, soups and stews, I love it all! Just don't give me pumpkin spice. For this fall challenge I wanted to do something other than leaves. So for Paper Players 559: A Clean and Simple Challenge from Claire, I took inspiration from some fading hydrangeas.

I started with a standard thick Basic White card base. I cut a thick Basic White stitched rectangle and cut a layer of Rich Razzleberry to make a thin border.

The flower and sentiment were stamped using Early Espresso ink using the Hydrangea Haven Bundle.

I used Stampin Blends to color the Hydrangea. Colors used included Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Ivory and (retired) Rich Razzleberry. 

I love this card and hope you like it too!

Be sure to check out the other entries for this challenge, you'll be amazed at all the talent out there.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bloom! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete