Friday, September 3, 2021

Pansy Patch for The Paper Players #556 and Sunday Stamps #264

Pansies have always been my favorite flower. This suite of projects is fabulous. The DSP is perfect in design and color. This card is for the PPC#556 A Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. My choices include feminine, birthday and floral. I'm also joining Sunday Stamps Challenge for the first time.

I spent the day stamping and waiting for my wine delivery. I am so ready for some cool weather and heavy reds. 

For this card, I started with the Pansy Petals DSP. I cut a 5 1/8" by 1 7/8 " piece. I cut the same size piece of Fresh Freesia In-Color DSP. These were adhered to a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock. I used a scrap of the DSP to cover the seam. This Panel was dry embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Folder.  

The pansies were stamped with using the Pansy Patch stamp set and Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Inks. Then cut out with using the coordinating Pansy dies. The leaves were stamped using Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks.

The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink. This panel was cut using the Stitched rectangle dies and framed with Evening Evergreen cardstock. Fresh Freesia In-Color Jewels added a bit of sparkle to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, be sure to check out the other projects in these fun challenges. Sunday Stamps #264 Sketch Challenge and PP#558 Tic-Tac-Toe

Cheers and HAPPY STAMPING!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors! So bright and lively, and I love your pansy bundle!! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, your pansies are gorgeous and I love the mix of patterns! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Suzanne! I'm loving these pansies, too, and I love the colors you chose to show off these! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete