Wednesday, September 8, 2021

From the Scrap Pile

Happy Wednesday All! Today's card was created for a challenge to use scraps by the Inspired By Scraps IB185. I took full advantage of this task and went straight to my "scrap pile". 

This is a box where I stash my extra bits and pieces. It is a catch all for those pieces that didn't make it onto a card, bows, die cuts, DSP scraps... 

Here are the goodies I pulled from the box to create todays card. I got some really old pearls, retired DSP and some practice flowers from the Delicate Dahlias Stamp set. I also found a tag with a sentiment from Color and Contour Stamp set.






To bring this card together I started with a Thick Basic White card base. Then I adhered the DSP strips and added a vellum card front. I stamped some Soft Succulent leaves using the Delicate Dahlia stamps. These were fussy cut and glued behind the flowers. 










Thanks for stopping by. Go and check out all the other cards in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment