Monday, September 27, 2021

Here I go Again

Intricate Leaves dies are once again highlighting Blackberry Beauty Specialty Paper. This card was created for Freshly Made Sketches 504.


I started with two "B" sides of the fabulous Blackberry Beauty Paper. This determined the color scheme for this card.

I started with a 7" by 7" piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Score at 3 1/2" to make a slimline card. 

Leaves were cut using the Intricate Leaves dies from Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Cinnamon Cider cardstock.

I also cut out the branch from the Cork Specialty paper and a leaf from the Be Dazzling paper.

The only stamping was the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set. It was stamped on Cinnamon Cider using Early Espresso Ink

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. I love these gorgeous Fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall elements! The papers are amazing. So happy to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete