Saturday, September 11, 2021

Cute Halloween for a Sketch Challenge

Hello All and Happy Saturday
I love everything about the Cute Halloween Sweet. The colors, the patterns, the images and the ribbons are all perfect for a fun Halloween. I used the ghost patterned DSP in my card for the Global Design Project #308 Case the Designer.

One of the best things about this suite is the fun images on the Cute Halloween DSP. Some of the images coordinate with the Halloween Punch. The images are also easy to fussy-cut.

I used three of the paper patterns for this card. Two for layers and one for the adorable ghosts. The layers were adhered to a Highland Heather card base.

The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set, Cutest Halloween. It as stamped with black ink onto a one inch strip of Highland Heather cardstock. The card is finished off with the Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like my card. Don't forget to check out all of the cards at Global Design Project.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment