Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Christmas in July

Seasons Greetings to All

This card was submitted to the TGIF Challenge #377. I'm on a mission this year to have all holiday cards completed by the end of August. Last year my cards went out the week after Christmas. I send about 50 cards. Thanks to this layout provided by Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers I am well on my way. (Bonus- I also used up some of last years holiday papers.) 

Cardstock: Basic White and gold Brushed Metallic

DSP: Painted Christmas

Bundle: Ringed with Nature

Dies: Stylish Shaped

Ink: Real Red and Evening Evergreen

Blends: Real Red and Evening Evergreen

Amber Gems

Gold Simply Elegant Trim

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment