Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Happy Bear

This suite is probably my favorite from the current annual catalog. I love the colors, the drawings and all the things! Just Add Ink #612 challenges you to pick two elements of three, Fur-Clouds-Stitching. I picked fur and stitching.

Cardstock: Basic White, Sahara Sand and Mossy Meadow

DSP: Happy Forest Friends

Stamp Set: Happier than Happy

Dies: Happy Forest 

Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow

Old Olive Twill Ribbon

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Suzanne! I love the layering of the DSP and the placement of your images and die cuts makes for an all round gorgeous card. Love it! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - I love this Suite of products. A great way to use the papers. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete