Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Coffee and Cocktails

Today I have a card that combines two challenges. One for the color and the other the theme. I love a good theme challenge. The TGIF Challenge #378 was My Favorite Things. As You See It Challenge #279 provided the color scheme.

Cardstock: Basic White, and, Polished Pink

DSP: Butterfly Kisses and Design a Daydream

Papers: Vellum, Orchid Oasis Gimmer Paper and 

Stamp Set: Nothings Better Than

Dies: Love You More Than

Ink: Black, Petal Pink, Polished Pink, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!




6 comments:

  1. I love this set too Suzanne and it works so well with these bold colours! I love your mix of patterns and the sparkly, customised diecut sentiment! What a great card - thanks for sharing over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bright and cheery, well designed card, Suzanne! I love how your sentiment takes center stage here! Thanks for getting colourful with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love how you added the "everything"....this set is so fun, you made it "funner"!!! Thanks for playing with our colors this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Suzanne - I want one of those foo-foo drinks for sure! Love how cherry and playful this came out in our colors, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a great card! Love the look of the tropical sunrise cocktail. I could use one of those to combat the winter weather for sure! I like the way you've balanced the colours so well and that banner of Polished Pink in behind really lifts the design. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See it.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this stamp set, bought it and have yet to use it! Shame on me but good on you because this is one sweet card! You did an excellent job of getting the colors to make this set really pop! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete