Friday, September 9, 2022

Flashback Friday

Good Morning, 

I'm feeling a bit productive today and its only 9:30 a.m. My first project this morning is a card I made for Retro Rubber Challenge #190 Tag You're It. It is a theme challenge using tags. The September SU Color Challenge provided the colors. The colors were perfect for chocolate covered cherries or fall. The stamp set I pulled out of the vault is from 2015, Sheltering Tree. I also Pulled out the Seasonal Layers dies from 2017.

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green and Early Espresso 

Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree

Dies: Seasonal Layers and Tailor Made Tags

Timber 3D Embossing Folder

Ink: Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green and Early Espresso 

Simply Elegant Trim

Gilded Gems

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Suzanne, this is still one of my fave old sets - how gorgeous that tree looks on a tag! Love the highlighted leaves with it, too - fabulous idea! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzanne: I love the beautiful texture on your card, from the background panel to the lovely Autumn leaves to the sweet little twine bow.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete