Friday, September 16, 2022

Time is Ticking...

SO, what do you do when your granddaughter calls and asks you to go with her to story time?         I stop mid-card and go. That is what happened this morning. I had hearts cut and card layers cut. When I returned I had about 30 minutes to complete and post my card. With minutes to spare, I finished with a minimal post.

The Paper Players Colour Challenge #608 includes some whimsical hearts in fun colors.

Cardstock: Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mint Macron and Petal Pink  

Stamp Set: Celebrate with Tags and Happiness Abounds

Dies: Celebrations Tags

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Old Olive and Mint Macron

Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon (ret)

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping

         

3 comments:

  1. Time is indeed ticking but you made it just in time Suzanne! Your overlaid stitched hearts are lovely and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Suzy! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that you went with a color block idea. The row of hearts with the little touch of ribbon is fabulous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete