Thursday, September 8, 2022

Rustic Harvest

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Fall. Today's card pulls together fall colors and images. There are a lot of "fall" challenges popping up. I combined two for today's card. For the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #177, I picked the right column of pumpkin, stitching and metallic. The Paper Players #607 Theme Challenge allowed all thing fall.

Cardstock: Crumb Cake,  Sahara Sand and Gold Foil

DSP: Rustic Harvest and Design a Daydream

Stamps: Hello Harvest 

Ink: Early Espresso


Dies: Rustic Pumpkin and Stitched Greenery and Stitched Rectangle

Timber Embossing Folder

Leaf Label die cut

Simply Elegant Trim

The gold leaves were cut from gold foil and then embossed with the Timber folder. I the roughed them up with sand paper.

Thank you all for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!

Oops! I did my time change wrong and missed the #tttc177 by a smidge.





3 comments:

  1. A beautiful mix of colors, patterns and textures, Suzanne! Perfect for a Fall Fun card. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what could be more elegant than gold foil leaves and those pretty patterns! Your elements combined beautifully and I love the result! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mix of colors and patterns Suzy! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete