Friday, June 2, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

The card I made today was inspired by Creative Colour Challenges #91. The colors provided were Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis and Melon Mambo. With these bright colors I decided to go with a fun celebration card.

Melon Mambo card base

3 1/2" by 5" Orchid Oasis Flowers and More DSP (ret)

3 3/8" by 4 7/8" Parakeet Party Butterfly Kisses DSP (ret)

Beautiful Balloons dies medium balloons cut from Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis and Melon Mambo

Beautiful Balloons stamp set large confetti balloon heat embossed with gold embossing powder 

Sentiment stamped with Orchid Oasis cut with Stylish Shapes dies

Parakeet Party Bakers Twine

Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment