Sunday, June 4, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #144

 Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #144 is a Color Challenge. There  is a twist to this color challenge, you get to pick the colors. So pick your favorite three color combination and have fun. 

Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight UK time on Wednesday, June 14, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head over to the challenge blog and check them out.


How do you pick just one favorite color combination? With all the new Stampin' Up colors, I keep finding new favorites. For my card, I pulled out a color combo inspired by some DSP. I am intriqued by the much aligned Wild Wheat. Personally, I really like the color.

Moody Mauve card base

4" by 4 1/2" white cardstock embossed with Timeworn Type folder

4" by 3" Wild Wheat Fresh as a Daisy DSP

3 1/2" square Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Stylish Shapes dies circle

Cheerful Daisies stamp daisy and leaves with Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath and Wild wheat inks cut with coordinating dies

Wild Wheat foliage die-cut

Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon

Classic Matte dots colord with Moody Mauve 

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Sketch Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight UK time on Wednesday, June 14, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 









2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card.. Wild Wheat is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly made Wild Wheat look good here!! I think it's popularity will increase in the fall! I love it!

    ReplyDelete