Thursday, June 1, 2023

Lovely Lily Pad

Hello All, 

For today's card, I combined some great new colors with a stamp set from a few years back. Retro Rubber Challenge #207 this time is "Anything Goes". This gave me a chance to play with a color combination I've been liking. Berry Burst and Bubble Bath look really good together, so I took a cue from some patterned paper and added Wild Wheat to these pinks. The stamp set I picked was from Sale-A-Bration 2020, Lovely Lily Pad, along with coordinating dies.

Berry Burst card base

4" by 5 1/4" Bubble Bath cardstock

3 3/4" by 5" Wild Wheat Fresh as a Daisy DSP

3 5/8" by 4 7/8" white cardstock splattered with Berry Burst, Bubble Bath and Wild Wheat inks and stamped sentiment from Charming Sentiments with Wild Wheat 

Bubble Bath cardstock cut with die

Lily Pads and leaves atamped on DSP with Wild Wheat ink and cut with dies

Flowers heat embossed with white onto water color paper Painted with Berry Burst and Bubble Bath inks then cut with dies

Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon

Share What You Love Artisan Pearls(ret)



Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Suzy - love these colors together, and I have to keep it in mind! Such a great job with Lovely Lilypad - and great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete