Sunday, June 25, 2023

PP646 A Little Birdie

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players Claire has a fun sketch challenge. This is a very versatile challenge that can be used for any occassion. You can dress it up or keep it simple. I pulled out some fun patterned paper and an adorable stamp set for my card. I hope you can join us for this great sketch challenge. 

Thick white card base

4 1/16" by 5 3/16" piece of Crushed Curry Delightfully Eclectic DSP
2 strips of 3/4" by 5 3/16" Crushed Curry Delightfully Eclectic DSP

White tag cut with Something Fancy dies stamped with Bird's Eye View stamp set and Night of Navy and Crushed Curry ink colored with Fresh Freesia, Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody (ret) blends

Charming Sentiment white heat embossed on Night of Navy card stock

Whie Bakers Twine

Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins



The design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Sketch Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, June 30, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!  








8 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is the sweetest card. I love the yellow and white background and that little birdie is so precious with his stack of books. The tag is such a creative idea, too! I love the pink, too! Thank you for making my sketch shine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Suzy! This little bird is adorable. I love how you used a tag for your focal image. The sequins are the perfect bits of bling. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Suzy! This is such a cute card. I don't know if you did this intentionally (I'll assume so), but the owl's round bright yellow glasses perfectly mimic the polka dots on the background papers!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this, Suzy! The colors are such a fun combo and really make your adorable bird pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute and fun! I love his little glasses, and it's all so cheerful in the bright yellow shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, this is so cute and I love the DSPs that you used in the background. All round fabulous use of the sketch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Suzy - that cute bird just pops off the white and yellow background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card. That little bird image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete