Thursday, July 6, 2023

Blackberry Cherry Espresso

Hello All, 

I am happy to be back in my craftroom after a few weeks off. My card today was inspired by two challenges, one for color ant the other for the sketch. Creative Colour Challenge #96 had a somewhat tricky color combination of Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Blackberry Bliss. The sketch came from CASEing Tuesday Sketches #415

Blackberry Bliss Card Base 5- 2 7/8" by 5/8" strips One strip heat embossed in gold with the sentiment from Irresistible Blooms

3 1/5" by 5" Design a Daydream DSP (ret)

Cherry Cobbler flowers cut with Cheerful Daisies 

Leaves and stems cut from Eary Espresso cardstock

Gold Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequin


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 



No comments:

Post a Comment