Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Sand and Sea

Happy Tuesday!

Inspired By Challenges #245 provided a fun scene of Beach Decor to work from this week. The only beachy things I have are some stamps from previous Paper Pumpkin kits and some retired patterned paper. So I pulled it out to make my card for this challenge. I used both the inspiration photo and the sketch.

Sahara Sand (ret) card base 2-1 3/4" by 3 5/8" strips 

So Saffron cardstock (ret) 4 1/16" by 5 5/16"

Sand and Sea DSP 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" 2- 1 5/8" by 3 1/2"

Sahara Sand cardstock (ret) cut with Stylish Shapes dies circle Stamped with Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin and heat embossed in white

Bharming Sentiments stamped on white with Sahara Sand ink (ret)

Elegant Faceted Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment