Sunday, July 23, 2023

PP650 and Paper Florist Dies

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players Joanne has a fun sketch challenge. This is a very versatile challenge that can be used for any occassion. You can dress it up or keep it simple. I pulled out some pretty patterned paper and an adorable die set for my card. I hope you join us for this great sketch challenge. I went to Creative Colours Challenges #98 for my color scheme. The fabulous colors are Lost Lagoon, Bubble Bath and Night of Navy.

Night of Navy card base

3 1/2" by 4 3/4" Bubble Bath cardstock embossed with Timeworn Type folder

3 3/8" by 4 1/4" Lost Lagoon Hello Irresistible DSP

Paper Florist Dies cut from Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon and white cardstock

Darling Details sentiment stamped with Night of Navy ink cut with Stylish Shapes dies

Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels


  

The Paper Players design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Sketch Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, July 28, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team

5 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is so pretty! I love Navy and Pink together! It is just perfect and that flower with the lovely bow is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Suzy! Bubble Bath and Night of Navy are gorgeous together. The accents are perfect. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy this is gorgeous! I am loving the colour combo, which is not one I think I'd have come up with on my own and that flower and ribbon detail makes a fabulous eye-catching focal point. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome challenge to follow! I love this color palette and your pretty flowers are beautiful against that background! LOVE those little leave peeking out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Suzy and the color combo is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete