Saturday, July 22, 2023

Bird's Eye View

Today's card is again a combination of two great challenges. Colour INKspiration #147 has an interesting colour combo. The colors are Vanilla, Copper Clay, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon. Amy provided a versatiile sketch for Freshly Made Sketches #595.

Lost Lagoon card base

3 1/8" by 5 1/8" Copper Clay cardstock

3" by 5" Pool Party Design a Daydream Host DSP (ret)

Stylish Shapes vanilla circle Basics 3D embossing folder

Bird's Eye View stamped on Vanilla cardstock with Copper Clay ink embossed with clear powder colored with Pool Party and Lost Lagoon inks

Charming Sentiments stamped on Lost Lagoon cardstock with Copper Clay ink embossed with clear powder cut with Sentiment Silhouettes dies

Copper Clay In-Color dots

I started this card with a Pool Party card base. The dark sentiment made me switch to a Lost Lagoon card base. I think it looks better.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. I love your use of the sketch for that bird on its branch! The soft colors and the texture is wonderful with it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete