Friday, July 28, 2023

Fresh Freesia Flowers

SUOnly Challenge #331 Your Favorite Color Combination lets you pick the colors to use. I picked Fresh Freesia, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon. Just Add Ink #633 Just Choose Two let you pick from flowers, gingham and splatters. I went with all three, with just a sprinkle of splatters.

Lost Lagoon card base

3 5/8" by 5 1/8" Fresh Freesia Pansy Petals DSP (ret) cut with Darling Details dies layered onto a 3 1/2" by 5" piece of white cardstock Stamped with Darling Detail sentiment with Lost Lagoon ink Splatters from Color and Contour stamp sey with Calypso Coral ink

Paper Florist dies cut from Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral cardstock Freesia flowers colored with Fresh Freesia blends

Iridescent Rhinestone Bsic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I love the details frame, so sweet. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I would have thought to put those three colors together, but I love how it looks on your card! I love Fresh Freesia but sometimes don't know what to pair with it color-wise, so thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination! So soft and pretty, especially with the gingham! Great job!! thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete