Sunday, July 30, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #148

  Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #148 is a Color Challenge. The colors are Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Lemon Lolly. These are all great colors and I thought they would be perfect for a floral card.

New challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight UK time on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head over to the challenge blog and check them out.


For my card, I pulled out some fun patterned paper and a sweet floral stamps set and some sparkling ribbon. 

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Theme Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight UK time on Wednesday, July 26, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

The sketch of my card came from Freshly Made Challenge #596. This sketch required the bottom of the card to be left clean.

Lost Lagoon card base

4" by 5 1/4" Blackberry Bliss cardstock

3 7/8" by 5 1/8" white cardstock

3 13/16" by 2 1/2" Bright and Beautiful DSP

5/8" strip of Lost Lagoon cut with Darling Details dies Glittered Organdy Ribbon colored with Blackberry Bliss dark blend

Darling Details Flower and Sentiment stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink

Lost Lagoon and Lemon Lolly cut flowers and leaves

Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the delicate details and that happy yellow really sets the tone. Lovely! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, feminine card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete